Everyone is welcome to attend! All lectures are at 6pm.
- February 2, 2021: "Francis Galton: Fingerprints and Eugenics" by Harold Goldwhite (Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- February 17, 2021: "Why is cancer so tough to beat?" by Jamil Momand (Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- March 3, 2021: "Genetic Screening, Social Inequality, and the Bandwagon Effect" by Elaine Draper (Sociology)
- March 24, 2021: Themes from a recently published book (more detailed topic coming soon) by Michael McLendon (Political Science)
- April 14, 2021: “D’où venons-nous? Que sommes-nous? Où allons-nous?” ("Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?") by Franz Metcalf (History)
- April 27, 2021: Topic TBA by Kirsten Fisher