2018-2019 EEPC Elections
Election season for the new EEPC administration for the 2018-2019 academic year is underway! EEPC leaders are responsible for planning and organizing the annual social events, and also serve as the link between EEPsters and University administrators. Make sure to have your voice heard and cast your vote!
Being an EEPC leader is an incredibly valuable experience that can help you develop leadership, communication, and organizational skills (in addition to being a great resume booster). If you are interested in running, read through the elections packet below and submit your application!
If you are interested in running for the EEP Presidency, Vice Presidency, or Cohort Representative, please fill out the following form. Once you have completed it, please turn it in to the Election Commissioner, Tam Le, via email or locker. After your application is approved, you may begin campaigning.
Please refer to this election packet for guidelines and important dates.
- Attends, participates, and supervises all club activities
- Supervises appointed officers
- Presides over all club meetings
- Chairs the Board and Executive Board meetings and casts the deciding vote in the case of a tie
- Signs or co-signs all official documents
- Maintains relations with CSULA students, faculty, and administration.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the President should the President be unable or unwilling to do so
- Holds voting membership on the Board and Executive Board
- Assists the President with administrative and supervisory duties
- Hold voting membership on the Board
- Serve as liaisons between the EEP Club Board and the EEP student body.
For any questions or concerns, contact Tam Le, the Elections Commissioner & EEPC Secretary, or Lily Nguyen, the incumbent EEPC President.